Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dream a little dream

My ultimate dream is to have one room in my home dedicated entirely to my stamping and crafting. Everything neatly labeled and organised, within arm's reach. Stamps and accessories for every occasion. Sigh!! I have a huge smile on my face right now, just thinking about that. And then of course, the picture wouldn't be complete without my two boys, running around chasing each other, and attacking the pretend monster (who seems to be in every corner of the house these days!!). Now that would be perfect:)

For now, I'm just grateful that my husband has let me take over the dining table completely. My kids have become accustomed to all the stuff that is tempting enough to touch, but keep away from it. My older son and I bond over some stamping and craft making quite often, and those really are the best moments. Especially when he says, "Amma, you cannot touch my crayons because they are expensive!". 

I'd better get to the point before the deadline for the challenge is over!! This card is for the Color Throwdown #77 Challenge. The colours required were Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery (I love how everything in life is food related!!). Honestly, I didn't have any supplies with those specific names on them, so I looked for the closest that I could find. And this is what I made.......


I used one of my favourite SU stamps and of course, my beloved butterfly punch. I really like the colours the team has thrown at us this week. They would actually be a great combination for a bedroom or even a bathroom. Hmmmm, I'm thinking craft room even!!! Anyway, I'm off to watch the Grammy's now. Haven't been watching much TV lately, since I've started stamping. Which is a good thing. But there are some guilty pleasures that I can't let go off. Good night and Namaste!!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete