Monday, January 11, 2010

Dotty about designs!!

I decided to take on the Crazy 4 Challenge#18 today - Polka dots!!! I'm not so crazy about wearing them, but I must admit that dots on a card do give it another dimension altogether. The whole layering process also allowed me to enter this card in the ABC Challenge: 'L is for...Layering'.  I used the brightest card stock that I'd bought from JoAnn, which I had initially intended on using for my scrap booking (which unfortunately is now sitting in a dusty corner somewhere:( ). Even though I had a sketch from one of the Mojo Monday challenges to follow, I kind of went around in circles for the first one hour (Get it? Dots, circles, etc, etc. Ha ha!!) .Anyway, at one point I decided not to put too much thought into it and the final product turned out quite sweet. Guess, going with the flow is exactly what I need to continue doing!!



Don't you just love the bright colours!! I've discovered so many more websites where I can get ideas and post my entries. This is all so exciting for me, since I'm finally getting to share my talent with everyone. Of course, it's mind-boggling the kind of creativity floating around on the internet. Seriously inspiring!!! What's great is that each card you or someone else creates has a different personality. There really is no right or wrong. Well, that's my spiel for now!! Got to run....Namaste!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Meghana :-) I love these papers and the layout is fab ! :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! wow i love this card, the layout, d/p and colour combo is fab
    love emma

    ReplyDelete