Sunday, January 10, 2010

I "heart" you!!

Becky Fleck's Caardvarks Card Sketch forced me to create a Valentine's Day Card! I really love the simplicity in the design. The Caardvarks Gallery had some really great interpretations. I found the brightest card stock I could find, and threw in some punched hearts, along with some brads.



I really love the colours on this card, and can't wait to create more cards with the sketch.  I think I'm all stamped out for tonight!!! My husband believes I would be card-making all night if I could!!! He's probably right!! But reality calls in the form of a talkative preschooler, and an energetic toddler, so I must rush off. Good night, and Namaste!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little border of flowers and hearts. and also the hidden vertical sentiments to go along with the sketch. how clever!

    ReplyDelete