Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Share the love!!

I think I'm getting into the stamping flow of things these days. It almost seems natural to wander to my craft table every free moment I have. And that I have lots of these days, since my wonderful father is visiting from India, and keeping the kids busy!! Honestly, the only reason I'm able to churn out so many cards in a week is because "Mr. Mom" is here with us.

So here's my card for the TESC #98.


 I somehow can't stop using this absolutely gorgeous card stock made by K&Company (Ancestory.com series). The large flower and sentiment are both SU stamps. I used watercolour crayons and a blender pen to colour in the flower. I still need a lot more practice with the whole shading thing, but I'm getting there, ladies, I'm getting there!!

I was over at my friend's home yesterday, so the kids could play. I brought over my supplies so I could introduce my scrap-booking pal to a little stamping. I surprised myself and her when I created a really sweet card in less than 15 minutes. Well, she's discovered another hobby now. And I am more than thrilled to share these crafting moments with such a dear friend.

Thanks for stopping by. Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment