Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a little note to say....

I have so many Valentine's Day cards made for different challenges and I have no idea what to do with them!!! I might as well start making a list of all the special people in my life and send them one. And there are so many of them; friends, cousins, my husband, of course.... The list is really long when I think of all those who've affected my life positively and whom I'm so thankful for. Isn't that a wonderful feeling? When you can sit back with your eyes closed, and all these beautiful faces float by in your mind, reminding you of how precious and special life is with them? 

I sat down in the afternoon and looked through my scraps to make a mini card for the Finally Friday Challenge at the Kwerner Design Blog. I decided to not to have any hearts on my card, since I wanted to make it versatile enough to give anyone.


I actually found the basket of flowers all stamped, coloured and cut out, sitting in my bowl of "valuable" scraps, and went ahead used it. The ribbon is a pretty pink, but looks a little different because of the lighting. I stamped the sentiment in white ink, so it would pop against the purple and coordinate with the white flowers on the DP. There's something about flowers that make me smile, and I think this is probably one of my favourite cards so far! I need to go sing to my fussy 19 month old now.....Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment