Sunday, January 24, 2010

More for Valentine's!!

The sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #29 made think a little outside the box. Typically, I tend to center everything on my card, but I decided to try something a little different.



I really have to work on the lighting in my room but hopefully you can see the shading I've done on the flower with my crayons and blender pens. I don't consciously aim at doing a Valentine's card, but somehow I think because everyone is writing and talking about it, it translates onto my cards. Nothing wrong with a little extra love, huh? I have to get started my preschooler's cards for his cards. Not sure what I'm going to make yet, but I know I'm keeping it real simple. Less is more, right? Namaste!!

2 comments:

  1. This one is a "wow"! It's so soft and delicate; love how you have inserted the flower into the line-up! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the vintage feel to your card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete