Sunday, January 24, 2010

Late night inspired..

So I decide that I'm not sleepy enough after the Saints defeat the Vikings. My husband naturally thinks I'm completely nuts, but I realise I have only an hour before Color Q Challenge #16 closes. So here's the final product...




I must apologise for the quality of the picture. I couldn't seem to hold the camera still enough to get a good one, but I'm hoping this suffices. I tried to match the colours as much as possible. The only stamping ink I had was Pumpkin Pie, but I think the card stock fits in for the other colours. Well, not bad for a late night project, huh? And I'm off to bed; looking forward to another adventurous week with my two boys. Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete