Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday is Craft Day!!

Tomorrow is "just another manic Monday"....actually not quite, since my son has the day off from school. Which means, I don't have to get out of my PJ's as soon as I'm out of bed. Which also means, I can get some stamping done. Hurrah!!! I have to let you know that the stamping camp at Marci's was absolutely wonderful!! I made some new friends, created four beautiful Valentine's Day themed cards, and acquired some stamp sets that Marci was selling. Plus, I received my SU supplies the other day. I must have created at least 4 cards today with all the great stuff from Stampin' Up!!!

This is my card for the Inspiration Challenge at Pal Paper Arts (PPA25). The layout was based on a sketch at Our Creative Corner. I'd actually created another card for PPA25 but when I looked at this one, I thought it might actually work with the whole blog candy colours.



I am extremely pleased to say that I got to use my SU supplies for the flower. The card stock is from a collection by K&Company who teamed with Ancestory.com. Beautiful collection!! The ribbon and sentiment is something from my scrap-booking stash. Here's a close-up of the flower, which I'm really proud of. I used crayons from the Earth Elements Watercolor collection and a blender pen (both SU).The scalloped edges were created with a punch I got as a freebie with my purchase from the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration event!! I've been punchin' away all day with it!!



I'm so looking forward to doing more cards like this with the crayons. Can't wait for tomorrow!! If you're stopping by my blog, please feel free to leave any comments or advice. I would love to hear from you all!! Namaste!!!

4 comments:

  1. This card is lovely - the double border edge is very pretty. Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and i luv the flower

    thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week on OCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on the flower! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! I love the warm colors and your coloring! So glad you could join us at Stamps and Smiles FBSC this week!
    Hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete