Friday, February 5, 2010

And we're back!!!!

My computer had a virus and I wasn't able to upload pics or write my blog for 3 whole days!!! Oh, the torture of it!! Seriously, I was experiencing blog withdrawal yesterday, and then my wonderful husband came home early from work, and fixed it. Well, actually we ended up staring at our computer screen for almost 4 hours while some genius tech guy in India logged onto our system and worked a miracle!! It felt like watching two movies back to back, but with no sound, no pics, and no story. Anyway, here I am again!!!! 


I found the chipboard flower cutouts at JoAnn, and somehow thought it went great with the floral DP. The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches #31 and the colours are from Color Q Challenge #18. I really liked this sketch, because it's simple and can be interpreted in so many ways. I stayed with the original and didn't try anything out of the ordinary. The colours are very pretty too; Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Old Olive, Baja Breeze & White (I love anything that is food-related!!). 

The sentiment is actually on vellum and is from my scrap-booking collection. I think it had something to do with family and heritage. This one really stood out and I wanted to put something different other than the usual "Happy blah blah" that I use. 

Oh, how sweet it is to be back in the blogging world again!!! Need to call the hubster to thank him. B'bye and Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The sentiment is just wonderful. I'm going to share that with someone today.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Meghana! I love that paper & the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete