Thursday, February 25, 2010

Am I a scrapaholic???


And by that I mean, do I hoard my scraps, instead of just bidding them goodbye on trash day? You bet I do!!! The result being that I have two cloth bags full of them, sitting under my craft table. I keep meaning to go through them and organise them the best I can, but at the moment, the amount looks a little too intimidating!

I used my sewing machine again last night.......



I had a slight headache from squinting to make sure I was stitching in a straight line but was that worth it or what?!!!! I've been trying to combine challenges but I wanted to make things simpler for myself, and just worked with the great sketch from Crazy for Challenges - C4C25. O.K, so I just figured out how to include the image URL, etc, etc (Applause, please!!!!).





Now, if only I can stitch up some nice drapes for my family room, my home would look more complete!!! I'm attempting to make my blog look more professional. The main thing I keep forgetting to include is a list of supplies, etc that I've used. I realise how important and useful it is, when I view other blogs. The challenge for me though is that I use stuff from all over the place, and not just one company, resulting in an epic of a list. I think with the card above though, I should be able to stick to a decent sized one!! Sankari, I borrowed your format, if you don't mind:). Honestly, I would love to create cards like hers, but that's a whole different story. Check out her website when you can: Sankari's Sunshine Corner. Her creations really are one of a kind.

Paper: Cinnamon Stick by Cloud 9 Design (bought at JoAnn).
AccessoriesDebbie Mumm Epoxy Alphabet-Baby Boy, corner punch, sewing machine, paper-hole punch,

Well, that wasn't too bad! Anyway, I really really enjoyed using my machine, and will definitely use it for more challenges. I wasn't too great at needle work in school, but hey, at least I can sew a card, huh?!!!! Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment