Thursday, May 6, 2010

TESC #111 & more

Both my boys have been sick all day:( I'm so not used them being so quiet and lethargic, just lying there on the couch. They were both content with watching a little TV and dozing off from time to time. I really hope they feel better tomorrow.....I miss them bugging me every five minutes!!!!

I took on the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #111. The colours have been inspired by the Color Throwdown Challenge #91 - Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise and Kiwi Kiss.


Decided to make a birthday card for my son's friend, who will be celebrating hers on Saturday. 


I apologise for the poor quality of the photo. The little drip on the front of the cupcake is from the glitter gel I used on the cake part. I guess I didn't wait long enough for it to dry before I propped it up!! 

This card also qualifies for:

1. Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #9: Birthday with a sweet treat;
3. C.R.A.F.T Challenge #49: Cake - Wedding or Birthday.

Namaste!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little birthday card! Hope your boys are feeling much better now! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card--I love the cupcake! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete