Well, not really, but that was the only title that came to mind while making a card for the Pals Paper Arts - Monochromatic Challenge, which required me to use different shades of blue. I really wish I could have been a little more creative but it's been a while since I've sat at my craft table, and I didn't want to make anything too complicated.
Here are the other challenges this card qualifies for:
1. Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #77- America's Sweethearts: Create a love card;
2. By the Cute & Girly: May - Celebrations (celebrating love!!);
3. Charisma Cardz Challenge #17: Girly card with flowers;
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 110: Make your own;
5. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Do something different (does using no stamps count?!!!);
6. Creative Card Crew #49: April showers bring May flowers;
7. Stampin' for the Weekend: Getting to know you through your favourite book (Message in a bottle by Nicholas Sparks).
We're off to the zoo tomorrow with my son's preschool class. He loves riding the school bus, so I'm braving the journey along with my almost 2 year old, who at the moment has the attention span of a bee on a caffeine high!!! Wish me luck!! G'night and Namaste!