Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It feels good to be a mom!!

Today was the Mother's Day tea party at my older son's preschool. I have only one word to describe it..."perfect"!! I was presented with a flower upon arrival, served punch and cake, handed a gift bag with some beautiful handmade keepsakes, and finally sung to......I couldn't have asked for anything more. 

I had some time in the afternoon to make this card for the Just Add Ink Challenge #15. (Unfortunately, Mr. Linky expired before I could upload my card:( )



I flipped the sketch anti-clockwise just for fun.



I used the SU scalloped circle punch for the flower and you can view the technique on the Raspberry Suite website. I wasn't sure where to fit the sentiment, so didn't add one. The buttons were a last minute add-on, and I think they tie in well with the flower. Need to order some card stock from Papertrey; the paper has a really cool rustic look about it. Here comes my next purchase!!! Namaste!!

No comments:

Post a Comment