Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lord Have Mercy 65

I really liked the sketch from Lord Have Mercy for the Tuesday Sketch Challenge #65.


Here's my card....


I finally used some bright DP and the butterfly is a sticker from the 99 cent collection at Target!! I used my sewing machine and the really neat scalloped circle punch from SU. I initially thought the stitching was too close and a lot but I kind of like how you really can't notice each zigzag.

Here are some other challenges this card could be acceptable for....

1. Pile It On Challenge #10: Pastel Colours
3. Sophisti-Cat Challenge 26: New beginnings
6. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: Another Birthday Challenge
7. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 104: Happy Anniversary

I'm off to enjoy some sunshine with the kids...Namaste!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! The stitching is gorgeous! Cute little butterfly and the papers are so sweet! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Butterflies certainly start the new beginnings of spring and summer! Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week. hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love your stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats, hope to see you again next challenge
    hugs Mandy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card very pretty. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and really pretty card (don't forget the digi for Bee Crafty's Challenges) :)

    ReplyDelete