Here's my card....
I finally used some bright DP and the butterfly is a sticker from the 99 cent collection at Target!! I used my sewing machine and the really neat scalloped circle punch from SU. I initially thought the stitching was too close and a lot but I kind of like how you really can't notice each zigzag.
Here are some other challenges this card could be acceptable for....
1. Pile It On Challenge #10: Pastel Colours
2. Bee Crafty Challenge 26: Spring
3. Sophisti-Cat Challenge 26: New beginnings
4. Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 95: Easter
5. Creative Card Crew Challenge 46: Going Dotty
6. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: Another Birthday Challenge
7. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 104: Happy Anniversary
I'm off to enjoy some sunshine with the kids...Namaste!!